Monday, March 16, 2009

haha, it's 12:22am and i'm still wake
i wanna pull an all nighter because atm, i hafta do my music assessment and study on my history exam. booooo hooooooo!
i have 4 upcoming assessments and i haven't even started on one yet
also, i haven't been blogging for ages and i'm starting to have an unhealthy obsession with twitter (follow me btw or get one plz)

just removed the spell check from firefox and i'm stoked to know that all my sentance will receive spelling errors for now on but quite frankly, i don't give a happy gay fuck about it
today i had a really enlightening conversation with my amazing friend daniel.
he made my realize i'm a bitter person with a strong heart and mind
i love my friends. i LOVE daniel
"you'll find your way, your an intelligent young woman and deserve much more" - daniel

daniel's words are the only thing that could get me through life and i love it when his sl00t girlfriends calls me a "butch" for wearing a jumper hoodie with skinny jeans hahaha
i dress for comfort, not to expose my fucking flesh to the damn world to see(note; she was wearing short shorts and a skimpy top when it was raining and cold lol)
thankyou danny boy for sticking up for me. you are da man :)


current mood: lovedPhotobucket
current music: secerts don't make friends - from first to last

No comments: