Tuesday, March 24, 2009

this actually made my day, for sure :')



okay, this is how the storie goes.
firstly, matt's statues says:
"I'm gonna be like the only single guy in FFTL soon. DO i have cooties?"
i somewhat got amused and gave him that one comment out of fdbfsdbsjIDK, 100 people? saying: "HA! i'll be your g/f with or without cooties if you gave me 1 million dollars ;)" and he pretty much lurked my page back just to reply to me... matt gud srsly needs a life(lol jks) but i love him to much to hate on him hahahaha
he's soo hilarious and gives the cutest comments ever
ihavenoideawhyiamsolucky -____-
and...


(bottom to top)

sean is an awesome douche, even tho this was old
(couple of weeks ago?)
i am a true asshole
IHH yet LHSFM HAHAHHA
current mood: sleepyPhotobucket
current music: tonightless - eighteen visions

No comments: