Wednesday, March 18, 2009

so this afternoon after school, i saw one of my all time good friend named aaren walking along the street. when he saw me, he literally dragged me through the side walk with him and i was walking in a really awkward side step kind of way
"are we going on an adventure? it better be good because you're making me walk like a crab. hey would you still be into me if I was a crab?"
"well yeah, i guess so, but where would i put my dick?"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HE AT MY HOUSE EATING ALL MY FUCKING FOOOOOOOOD!!!1!
and all i get in return are cuddles+shitsandgiggles
lamedsfjsdfjfsdfjsjjdfjsjdjfjksdfbdsk
mona and i had an epic conversation about things today
she made my day feel TONS better<3

have to go do my geography class assessment now. year 10 sucks, sport selections sucks, sport in general sucks and the blinding hot weather in autumn sucks. i wish it was winter already
current mood: merryPhotobucket
current music: lust for life - iggy pop

No comments: